Supporting ICT in Primary Schools since 2001
Based in Lancashire, we are near to all the schools we support, which means you receive an outstanding personal service. Our strategy is to build for the long term by focussing on relationships.
We have the specialist knowledge and skills to assist your school in developing, and achieving its ICT objectives.
We are all too aware, with continuing pressures on funding, that schools are having to make difficult financial decisions. Because we are an owner-managed local business, we can assist you to make savings, AND, improve your ICT at the same time………..
- We don’t charge you for advice. It’s FREE!
- Your ICT support costs will be substantially reduced. Your school get’s more hours for less cost by switching to ICT4Schools - just call us and find out for yourself!
- Because we focus on building long-term relationships we will always act in your schools best interest.
- You are not tied down by procedures and decision-making structures, and we constantly keep your school abreast of new technology coming on stream. This means that you benefit from any new deals and offers made by the major suppliers and manufacturers, and helping you make the right decisions.
- We don’t ask for upfront payments, or annual contract terms. We simply invoice your school on a monthly basis, in arrears. We have supported schools for up to 14 years on this basis, and it works for us.